Nutrition is what allows your training to work
Don’t spend another second wondering if you’re missing something if you could be doing things differently and getting wildly better results.
- Figure out how much protein, fat, and carbohydrate are ideal for your unique situation
- Speed recovery between training sessions
- Maximize training adaptations to improve fitness
- Know which supplements are worth it and which are a waste of money
- Learn how to change training and nutrition around the menstrual cycle to support your physiology
- Determine what, how much and when to drink for best hydration
- Learn how to fuel before, during, and after workouts for optimal results
- Create an eating schedule with nutrient timing to maximize fitness and health
- Feel confident about what, how much, and when to eat
- Chapter 1 The Current Climate
- Chapter 2 Your Fueling Needs
- Chapter 3 Know Your Cycle
- Chapter 4 Supplements
- Chapter 5 Macronutrients
- Chapter 6 Micronutrients
- Chapter 7 Hydration
- Chapter 8 Peri-Workout Nutrition
- Chapter 9 Training Around the Menstrual Cycle
- Chapter 10 Meal Timing
About Dr. A’nna
Dr. A’nna strives to inspire people to optimally fuel their bodies to achieve their best. She hopes to have a positive impact on the world. The only combined Ph.D./RD specializing in sports performance nutrition in the world with all Ivy League degrees and the Chief Research Officer at AthleteBloodTest.
Dr. A’nna aims to cultivate a world of healthy athletes who understand nutrition and know how to leverage their physiology to get the best results in sports and life. You can reach her at [email protected] or on Instagram @drannaroby.