ABT has helped me dial in my nutrition and supplements to make sure I am getting the most out my training! I love getting tested before a big training block so I can address any deficiencies and feel extra confident heading into races.
- Hometown(s): Kilkenny, Ireland
- Alma mater(s): University of Portland (undergrad) and University of San Francisco (Masters)
- Primary sport/event: Distance running (Cross-country, Road, and track racing)
- What you are working toward now: I am building a base for the outdoor track and roads season this summer, with an eye on a potential half marathon debut sometime before then!
- Day job: Pro runner and mentorship manager @ Atalanta NYC
- Proudest athletic accomplishment: Finishing top 20 at the NCAA cross country my senior year of college was a big accomplishment for me. And I am super proud of my Silver and bronze team medals from the European cross country championships in 2019 and 2022.
- Favorite non-athletic/sports hobby/activity: Traveling
- My personal “walk-up”/motivational/current theme song is…. Cuff It – Beyonce
- Best junk food ever created: Ice Cream (specifically from Salt and Straw. IYKYK.)
- Favorite recipes: Anything from Trader Joe’s! No recipe needed!
- Favorite athletic/sports book: Let Your Mind Run by Deena Kastor OR The Boys in the Boat