Ideal Use: Athletes looking to gain deeper insights into nutritional needs that go beyond traditional blood testing.
Introducing Deep Dive Panel for athletes – the ultimate nutritional testing solution designed to optimize your athletic performance!
Deep Dive Panel provides a comprehensive analysis of key nutritional biomarkers through a non-invasive at-home morning urine collection and optional bloodspot finger stick, and buccal swab.
Deep Dive Nutritional Panel for athletes is a unique combination of nutritional tests that assesses your functional need for antioxidants, B vitamins, minerals, digestive support, fatty acids, and amino acids. With insights gained from this test, our team of experts can help you tailor your nutrition to meet your body’s precise needs.
Whether you’re a professional athlete or a weekend warrior, the Deep Dive nutritional panel can help you optimize your athletic performance. By identifying any nutritional deficiencies or imbalances, you can fuel your body more effectively, enhance your endurance, and reduce your risk of injury.
Deep Dive Panel tests include:
- Organic Acids (urine)
- Malabsorption and Bacterial/ Yeast Dysbiosis Markers
- Cellular Energy & Mitochondrial Metabolites
- Neurotransmitter Metabolites are downstream byproducts of epinephrine, norepinephrine, serotonin, and dopamine.
- Vitamin Markers
- Toxin & Detoxification Markers
- Oxalate Markers relate to kidney stone formation, oxidative stress, and metabolic dysfunction.
- Amino Acids (urine)
- Essential Amino Acids
- Nonessential Amino Acids
- Intermediary Metabolites
- B Vitamin Markers are involved in biochemical reactions that specifically require B vitamins.
- Urea Cycle Markers are byproducts associated with nitrogen (ammonia) detoxification.
- Glycine/Serine Metabolites are involved in the serine-to-choline pathway and the methylation pathways.
- Dietary Peptide Related Markers can indicate incomplete protein breakdown and meat intake.