- A.K.A./Nicknames: The Rage!
Last year I when I was doing super high altitude Training for the Pikes Peak Marathon Athlete Blood Test results and feedback/suggestions from my panel helped me realize that I should dial back my training a bit to maximize my fitness gains. I was able to see a natural boost in my Testosterone levels as well as really good adaptations in my oxygen carrying capacity thanks to these suggestions. I ended up running my best race ever at the Pikes Peak Marathon and finished as the Top American in the race.
- Hometown(s): Sheridan, OR
- Alma mater(s): Cornell University
- Primary sport/event: Distance Running
- What you are working toward now: A Dancing TikTok video
- Day job (if you have one): Coach
- Proudest athletic accomplishment: I qualified for the Olympic Trials Marathon at the age of 21 and was the youngest guy there!
- Favorite non-athletic/sports hobby/activity: Video Editing
- My personal “walk up”/motivational/current theme song is….Taylor Swift “Love Story”
- Best junk food ever created: Mac n’ Cheese
- Favorite cocktail/drink of choice (if applicable): Beer
- Secret talent: Unicycle riding (while juggling)
- Favorite athletic/sports book: Once a Runner