We’re proud to introduce Sandi Nypaver as the newest member of the Athlete Blood Test pro team. Sandi lives and trains in Boulder, Colorado.
- Course record holder at The Rut 50k
- Member of the USA World Long Distance Mountain Running Team
- 2nd place finisher at the USATF Trail Marathon Championships
- Has run 7:33:05 for the Grand Canyon R2R2R
What makes Sandi tick?
“My personal philosophy is, to serve and grow with a compassionate heart. I love learning and try to live my life in a way that is of service to others. It’s part of the reason why I think being a running coach is the best job in the world. I’m also passionate about adventures in nature, women’s sports, and adore animals.”
- I believe in never passing up a (reasonably priced) carousel ride
- Definitely a Gryffindor.
- Believer of second breakfasts